Busy business owner in the Kirkland and Seattle area is in search of an experienced Personal Assistant. For this Personal Assistant role, we are seeking a self-motivated, hospitality minded individual with good judgement, an eye for details, professional integrity, an ability to listen actively along with an uncanny ability to get things done. A successful candidate will demonstrate a history of taking initiative, be able to work independently as well as in a team environment, and use creative problem solving to exceed expectations.
The most successful candidate will be a strong communicator and possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects with minimal direction. This role is fast-paced and exciting, which requires "multiple hats" to be worn and will require flexibility. Management of various responsibilities to be conducted at multiple locations between Seattle and Kirkland. Occasionally, you’ll need to be ready and available for flex hours to accommodate the executive's work and travel schedule.
- Partner with the Executive assistant to manage complex scheduling of the calendar of the creative director
- Lead various special projects
- Receiving and mailing packages in all locations
- Light food preparation and personal home help
- Ability to run errands with reliable transportation
- Help to maintain organization whether its sorting files, scheduling vendor calls/meetings or staying on top of properly cleanliness.
- Manage remodels along with vendors at multiple properties
- Organize, execute and assist with team meetings and activities
- Administrative assistance, preparation of travel documents, presentations, meeting agendas and summaries
- Provide hospitality services for VIP and corporate clients (for example: scheduling, personalized beverage service, meeting preparation, recommendations)
- Personal shopping for the executive
- Drive creative director to and from appointments and between our multiple locations
- Manage your executive's workspace and supplies
- Manage expenses, receipts and personal shopping for the executive
- Coordinate tasks as needed with personal and business contractors (including contractors, movers, handy persons, housekeepers)
- Be available for personal assistance evenings
- Appreciate and maintain a sense of privacy regarding personal and company activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years experience personal assisting at in a fast-paced environment for similar environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and PC systems
- Experience in the industry of fashion, design or architecture is preferred but not required
- Excellent organization, planning and time management
- Positive attitude
- Tech savvy
- Passionate service oriented mindset
- Ability to self manage
- Ability to act with urgency
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM, but can vary depending on events, etc.
- Needs to have flexibility for work hours/schedule
- Nights/weekends as needed
Salary, DOE – Send salary requirement
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Private Service Jobs.
Does this job appear fake or unrelated to the Private Service industry?Let us know!