Newborn Care Specialist
Bethesda Maryland first time parents, due date June 19, 2024 are looking to hire a "current" educated and energetic, experienced Night Nanny who is a Certified Newborn Care Specialist. Responsibilities will be to provide full care of newborn during the night, inclusive of baby's laundry, cleaning/sterilizing bottles/breast pump, clean up after baby, feeding/burping/changing diapers/bathing, etc. Must be able and willing to teach mom how to care for baby, make recommendations on baby's needs, able to troubleshoot what is bothering baby, and able to get baby on a proper sleeping/eating schedule. Must be Tech savvy and up to date on the latest baby gear/recommendations and willing to order baby's supplies, or at the very least provide mom a list of what is running low/needed.
Personality traits preferred: disciplined, nurturing, gentle, organized, efficient, reliable. Someone who is willing to teach, but also flexible and willing to take direction if needed.
Requested Duration: 3-4 months, potentially
About the Family
Adults: 2 and a cat
- Work Hours: 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- MUST have Valid Certifications current, including NBC Specialist Certification and infant CPR/First Aid
- Languages: English, must be highly communicative
- Experience: Years of Experience and knowledge
- MUST be Tech Savvy, able to order supplies if needed for mom
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Must have own transportation to/from residence
- Salary: $36-$40.+ DOE
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Private Service Jobs.
Does this job appear fake or unrelated to the Private Service industry?Let us know!