A private family in Manhattan, NY is looking to hire a full-time housekeeper to work Monday-Friday 10 am-5 pm or 6 pm, hours can be flexible for a 40-hour-a-week job. My client has dinner parties a few times a month and would like someone who can stay and help.
The Ideal Candidate: They are looking for someone very organized and efficient to help keep the house clean and organized. Overall tasks include daily cleaning and laundry and also keeping the house organized and the kid's things in order. The family generally has a good flow of how things are organized so it's just staying on top of that. They would like to maintain a pleasant work environment for everyone and a positive vibe for the kids so comfort around children is essential.
What Works Best for Family: Highly organized, efficient, self-starter, game to help with errands and overall household tasks.
Requested Duration: Would prefer a long-term tenure
About the Family
Staff: Weekend Housekeeper, one nanny for after-school help, and a dog walker
- Housekeeping: Full Housekeeping Required, high-end Housekeeping
- Cooking: Help Start/Prep for Dinner,
- Laundry: Family Laundry and bedding changed once a week
- Ironing: only as needed
- Errands: Dry Cleaners; Post Office,Etc.
- Driving: Not Required
- Travel: No Travel Required
- Languages: English/Spanish
- Experience: 5 years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Personality Traits: Reliable, trustworthy, quiet and respectful. Someone good with time management and working with other staff members
- Salary: $30 to $35+/hr (DOE)
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Vacation: 2 weeks
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Private Service Jobs.
Does this job appear fake or unrelated to the Private Service industry?Let us know!