Busy business owner in the Kirkland and Seattle area is in search of an experienced Housekeeper. We are seeking a self-motivated, hospitality-minded individual with good judgement, an eye for details, professional integrity, an ability to listen actively along with an uncanny ability to get things done. A successful candidate will demonstrate a history of taking initiative.
You may need to be ready and available for flex hours to accommodate the executive's work and travel schedule.
- General housekeeping at the principal's condo.
- Receiving and mailing packages in all locations
- Light food preparation and personal home help
- Ability to run errands with reliable transportation
- Help to maintain organization
- Help with moving the couple into a new condo – packing and unpacking
- Staying on top of proper cleanliness.
- Personal shopping – grocery, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Occasional driving for the principal.
- Previous experience as a in home housekeeper
- Excellent organization, planning and time management
- Positive attitude
- Ability to self manage
- Ability to act with urgency
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM, but can vary
- Needs to have flexibility for work hours/schedule
- Nights/weekends as needed
Salary: $60,000/year+ DOE
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Private Service Jobs.
Does this job appear fake or unrelated to the Private Service industry?Let us know!