Family Assistant /Housekeeper for Entrepreneurs in Bethesda, MD
Salary $30-$35 per hour
Hours: 40-hour-a-week position with flexible hours (Monday to Friday between 10 am to 8 pm (Flexible hours and a few Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm),
Benefits: Flexible hours, 2 weeks of PTO, Monthly Stipend for Health of $400
Busy healthcare entrepreneurs looking for a dedicated, reliable, and positive Housekeeper to ensure the smooth functioning of both professional and household aspects of the entrepreneur's life. The ideal assistant would be a natural go-getter, positive, multitasker, careful, reliable, and able to handle a busy household and help clean, organize, and do Familyl Assistant tasks, such as Google Sheets for inventory, household management, and running errands for personal and business.
- Home Organization & Supply Management: Implementing effective organizational systems to maintain order and tidiness throughout the home, including closets, common areas, and storage spaces.
- Housekeeping: running errands; grocery shopping; laundry; light housekeeping (surface cleaning and organizational tasks, (Deep cleaning is done by a weekly house cleaner); plant care; pet care; taking recycling and helping take the trash out.
- Receiving mail and deliveries, processing and managing returns, and other personal tasks.'=
- Doing Google Docs for an inventory of packages coming in and out of the home and office.
- Food organization, some meal preparation, freezing and storage, cleaning up the kitchen, and doing dishes
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience: 4+ years experience as a housekeeper
Self-Starter: The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage tasks proactively
Be flexible and adaptable. Be willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Professionalism: Maintaining a high level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality is crucial
Skills: Excellent English communication skills, highly organized, high attention to detail, and high level of cleanliness and appreciation for aesthetics and organization
Driver's License: A valid driver's license, access to their car, and a clean driving record are required.
Able to lift and carry 15+lbs with ease
COVID Conscious: Comfortable wearing a fitted mask while inside, sanitizing hands before entering the residence, happy to get COVID tested as needed, will not come to work if symptomatic with potential symptoms.
Pet Friendly: Comfortable around our cat and cleaning up after the cat.
The family is sensitive to scented products such as fragrances, colognes, lotions, powders, and the like.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Private Service Jobs.
Does this job appear fake or unrelated to the Private Service industry?Let us know!