Experienced, Nature-Loving Nanny Needed For Welcoming Family In Half Moon Bay, CA
A kind and collaborative family based in Half Moon Bay, CA is seeking a team-oriented twin and toddler-savvy nanny to join them in caring for their children!
- Location: Half Moon Bay, California
- Ages of children: 3-month-old twins and 3 years old
- Start date/Contract dates: As soon as they find the right fit!
- Schedule: Full-time, guaranteeing 40 hours per week with the general schedule falling on Wednesday through Friday from 3 pm to 8 pm (there is flexibility here) and Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Compensation: The family is offering $50-60/hour based on the 40-hour/week schedule, which equates to an annualized base compensation of $104-124k/year range dependent on experience and the agreed-upon schedule. The family may be open to candidates who are seeking a higher compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: The family is open to providing benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, full health, dental and vision insurance, matching 401k contributions, a vehicle for professional use, relocation, and/or housing assistance based on candidate need and the full benefits package.
- Live-in/Live-out: Live-out. The family is open to providing live-in accommodations during weekend shifts based on candidate preference.
- This warm and active California-based family has one three-year-old son and recently welcomed twins to their family! Their 3-year-old is described by his parents as being a fun and curious child who is becoming a wonderful big brother. These parents are eager to find a nanny to support their family for years to come.
- Mom is at home during the day, and looks forward to partnering with a candidate who is a collaborative, loving, and communicative member of their family team that includes a newborn care specialist, another nanny, and occasionally a grandparent! The nanny must be comfortable switching off duties throughout the day and communicating clearly with other caregivers. This family also has a large, well-trained dog at home along with two outdoor cats, so pet friendliness is key!
- The family travels frequently to locations like Austin, DC, New York, Montana, and other domestic and international destinations, and while it is not a requirement, they would love to work with a nanny who is excited to join them for up to a week at a time.
- This position is ideal for someone who is nurturing and easy-going, loves active environments, and is comfortable caring for infants and toddlers in a rural outdoor setting! The family looks forward to working with a candidate who is creative and able to come up with new ideas for structured activities to keep the kids engaged. Someone who has experience with twins and siblings, and who will bring collaborative energy to the role will be valued. A candidate who loves working with infants, toddlers, and school-aged children will be key as the family hopes to build a long-term relationship with their nanny team.
- Responsibilities include providing an environment for the children to grow and thrive, collaborating with mom and other household staff, light child-related housekeeping, meal preparation, ordering baby supplies as needed, and a general willingness to pitch in where needed.
- A candidate who is flexible and able to tag team with mom and other staff will be valued. While not a requirement for the role, the family would prefer to work with a candidate who has a formal background in education, child development, or similar!
- 3 years of professional childcare experience
- Newborn and infant experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge and experience with age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) against COVID-19 prior to starting date in accordance with applicable laws.
- Ability to swim and comfortability caring for children in and near water
- Dog and cat friendly! Willing to support light pet care
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on Private Service Jobs.
Does this job appear fake or unrelated to the Private Service industry?Let us know!